You In A Dream
I am alone in my darkened room
I see the flames of the candles waver
As my eyes droop shut
You come to me in a dream
You take my hand
I rise and come with you
You embrace me
I burn with love for you
You stroke my hair
I put my hands on your waist
We are together, as one
I touch your face
You gaze into my eyes
I am pierced to the core
Your eyes are so dark
And mine, reflected in them
So pale
You float away from me
As I awaken
You are gone
I see the flames of the candles waver
As my eyes droop shut
You come to me in a dream
You take my hand
I rise and come with you
You embrace me
I burn with love for you
You stroke my hair
I put my hands on your waist
We are together, as one
I touch your face
You gaze into my eyes
I am pierced to the core
Your eyes are so dark
And mine, reflected in them
So pale
You float away from me
As I awaken
You are gone


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home