Edgy
I am not a plot device, sir
I do not appreciate your artistic vision
As it applies to me.
I refuse to be art directed, sir
Nor do I wish for you to determine my fate
Based only on what is properly metaphorical.
Moreover, sir, I am not dramatic irony,
Innovative staging, or creative writing.
And with all due respect, I decline to be your literature.
I am not a metaphor, sir
Nor simile, or any sort of powerful imagery
I do not appreciate your attempts to write me, sir
Because I do not exist merely
So you can call yourself edgy.
I do not appreciate your artistic vision
As it applies to me.
I refuse to be art directed, sir
Nor do I wish for you to determine my fate
Based only on what is properly metaphorical.
Moreover, sir, I am not dramatic irony,
Innovative staging, or creative writing.
And with all due respect, I decline to be your literature.
I am not a metaphor, sir
Nor simile, or any sort of powerful imagery
I do not appreciate your attempts to write me, sir
Because I do not exist merely
So you can call yourself edgy.


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home