Graveyard Song
Graveyard Song
Spectral symphonies sing forever
All the spirits sing together
All the souls of wonders past
All together here at last
Singing of the silent sleep
That some shall have while others weep
Crumbling lilies on the old stones
Crumbling memories of the old bones
Few will hear the spirit song
Few will hear its call and long
For a deep and loamy sleep
Wrapped within the earth so deep
I sometimes hear them all day long
So I sit and sing this song
Spectral symphonies sing forever
All the spirits sing together
All the souls of wonders past
All together here at last
Singing of the silent sleep
That some shall have while others weep
Crumbling lilies on the old stones
Crumbling memories of the old bones
Few will hear the spirit song
Few will hear its call and long
For a deep and loamy sleep
Wrapped within the earth so deep
I sometimes hear them all day long
So I sit and sing this song


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home