Thursday, November 17, 2005

Under The Wormwood Tree

Under The Wormwood Tree

Under the wormwood tree
Green fairies danced for you and me
We sang for sweet Calliope
Under the wormwood tree

Under the wormwood tree
We slept upon the silent sea
I was you and you were me
Under the wormwood tree

Under the wormwood tree
We were all that we could be
I read you all my poetry
Under the wormwood tree

Under the wormwood tree
We didn't need our eyes to see
We sang our haunting melody
Under the wormwood tree

Under the wormwood tree
We didn't need reality
We sang the songs out silently
Under the wormwood tree

Under the wormwood tree
The sirens sang for you and me
I read you all my poetry
Under the wormwood tree
We were all that we could be
Under the wormwood tree

3 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

I'm glad I stopped be to read this. I don't remember this puppy from Westgate. There's a few absinth fans who might like this.

8:21 PM  
Blogger Andrew said...

I haven't put it up on Westgate yet. I was thinking about someone from Westgate whose name I can't recall who wrote an absinthe poem when I wrote it.

4:20 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Topic: Le Heure Verte
Amduscias


I see you got the spam killer turned on. Cool. No more stupid adverts in the comments. I miss your innundations of 4 or 5 poems a day. School can be so distracting, huh? I have the same problem with my new job. I'm lucky to post 1 or 2 a week now, myself.

12:56 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home