Monday, August 29, 2005

Don't Cry

Don't Cry

Dry your tears and look at me
Now is not the time for you to be free
But listen to me, I can ease
The pain, just listen please

Don't cry
Wait until you cross my door
Don't cry
My love, find something to live for

I know you have sworn your service
But I think you do yourself disservice
If this makes you happy go ahead
But please dry your jewel bright eyes so red

Don't cry
Wait until you cross my door
Don't cry
My love, find something to live for

I love you as much as you love me
Oh, my darling can't you see?
I cannot break the chain of existence
Merely to ease your calm subsistence

Don't cry
Wait until you cross my door
Don't cry
My love, find something to live for

Don't cry, I'll be there
To run my fingers through your hair
Don't cry alone, my dear
Tell your sorrows to my ear

Don't cry
Wait until you cross my door
Don't cry
My love, find something to live for

I will bear you up a while
With a silent caring smile
Calm yourself, and dry your eyes
Look to find me in the night skys

Death

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home