Lack Of Oxygen
Lack Of Oxygen
Although my arms aren't very strong
They'll never do you wrong
Although my words are far from new
They're always for you
Although there's not much there to give
I'll give you myself as long as I live
Without you there's a total lack of oxygen
Filling my lungs and beating in my veins
I need to be able to hold you tonight
Before the both of us go insane
I need to breathe through your mouth
So at last we can solve the riddle
I need to hold you so close to me
That there's a lack of oxygen in the middle
Although my hands are weak and small
I'll help you stand tall
Although I'm not there late at night
We can make it right
Although I'm not much of a man
If you give me your heart I'll be all that I can
Without you there's a total lack of oxygen
Filling my lungs and beating in my veins
I need to be able to hold you tonight
Before the both of us go insane
I need to breathe through your mouth
So at last we can solve the riddle
I need to hold you so close to me
That there's a lack of oxygen in the middle
Although my heart is young and frail
It is yours without fail
Although my love is strange, it's true
I'll give it to you
Although my songs used to be not so sweet
The love in your eyes can make them complete
Without you there's a total lack of oxygen
Filling my lungs and beating in my veins
I need to be able to hold you tonight
Before the both of us go insane
I need to breathe through your mouth
So at last we can solve the riddle
I need to hold you so close to me
That there's a lack of oxygen in the middle
Although my arms aren't very strong
They'll never do you wrong
Although my words are far from new
They're always for you
Although there's not much there to give
I'll give you myself as long as I live
Without you there's a total lack of oxygen
Filling my lungs and beating in my veins
I need to be able to hold you tonight
Before the both of us go insane
I need to breathe through your mouth
So at last we can solve the riddle
I need to hold you so close to me
That there's a lack of oxygen in the middle
Although my hands are weak and small
I'll help you stand tall
Although I'm not there late at night
We can make it right
Although I'm not much of a man
If you give me your heart I'll be all that I can
Without you there's a total lack of oxygen
Filling my lungs and beating in my veins
I need to be able to hold you tonight
Before the both of us go insane
I need to breathe through your mouth
So at last we can solve the riddle
I need to hold you so close to me
That there's a lack of oxygen in the middle
Although my heart is young and frail
It is yours without fail
Although my love is strange, it's true
I'll give it to you
Although my songs used to be not so sweet
The love in your eyes can make them complete
Without you there's a total lack of oxygen
Filling my lungs and beating in my veins
I need to be able to hold you tonight
Before the both of us go insane
I need to breathe through your mouth
So at last we can solve the riddle
I need to hold you so close to me
That there's a lack of oxygen in the middle


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home