Wednesday, November 07, 2007

This Eloquent Flesh

This Eloquent Flesh

I used to sit in the darkness, reading the writing coughed up on my skin
From deep within

I watch the words curling in black and blue, sometimes red written so clearly
They love me dearly

These little silhouettes, parasols and old books, quiet tales upon my hands
Like burning brands

Stinging mysterious, so beautiful, poetry in living ink
What would you think?

Aching like borrowed time, I watch the patterns change and grow
Still pure as snow

Tender blue twilight ring, so close to no man's land. pull tighter and see
How much it means to me

Breath cold in the darkness, icy mysterious, it might feel better
Carve out a letter

Caffeine and movie stars, longing for anything, it could be different
But only misspent

Notebooks are crushed and lost, everything translates to this unearthly ink
What would you think?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home