Anywhere The Bart Trains Go
Anywhere The Bart Trains Go
Anywhere the bart trains go
We could get lost and never know
Where we're going, who we are
Whether we are near or far
Going somewhere, don't know where
Don't think that I really care
Anywhere would be ok
Find somewhere to spend my day
Anywhere the bart trains go
We could get lost and never know
Where we're going, who we are
Whether we are near or far
Silent people in the station
Never ending soul rotation
Come with me, lets float away
Anywhere would be ok
Anywhere the bart trains go
We could get lost and never know
Where we're going, who we are
Whether we are near or far
Busy streets and silent alleys
Concrete mountains, brick lined valleys
Come with me, lets run away
Anywhere would be ok
Anywhere the bart trains go
We could get lost and never know
Where we're going, who we are
Whether we are near or far
Going somewhere, don't know where
Don't think that I really care
Anywhere would be ok
Find somewhere to spend my day
Anywhere the bart trains go
We could get lost and never know
Where we're going, who we are
Whether we are near or far
Silent people in the station
Never ending soul rotation
Come with me, lets float away
Anywhere would be ok
Anywhere the bart trains go
We could get lost and never know
Where we're going, who we are
Whether we are near or far
Busy streets and silent alleys
Concrete mountains, brick lined valleys
Come with me, lets run away
Anywhere would be ok


4 Comments:
This reminds me of the good old days, when I actually used to have time to do stuff, and days to throw away. I used to think like this poem on those days, occasionally. I didn't have anyone to run away with, though. Not on this plane, anyway. Not that it's any different, now.
I don't really have anyone to run away with either. ( well, sorta, but that's not the point). Occasionally, being a "kid" is worth it.
I never stopped bein' a kid. I mean, when I was hired at Shutterfly this last October, I asked my managers if I could do a victory dance, they said yes, so I got on all fours and bounced up and down a few times. (Boing. . .boing. . .boing. . .)
There's no excuse for growing up, as far as I'm concerned.
Oh, what I would give for that 'laugh' emoticon here. That is hilarious.
Post a Comment
<< Home