Evening
Evening
Little spider web thoughts go spiralling away
Drifting off at the end of any day
I think we started off that way
Anyway
I will hold that I'm not lying
And I won't let you see me crying
But I cannot say
I am not afraid of dying
For I am young, still afraid of the contents of my head
Where will they go when I am dead?
The sun sinks in the west today
Like it would for any day
But still I know not what to say
Anyway
I will hold that I'm not lying
And I won't let you see me crying
But I cannot say
I am not afraid of dying
For I am young, still afraid of the contents of my head
Where will they go when I am dead?
The sunset turns your grey eyes red, I say
So different from the light of day
Are you so sure we'll stay this way,
Anyway
I will hold that I'm not lying
And I won't let you see me crying
But I cannot say
I am not afraid of dying
For I am young, still afraid of the contents of my head
Where will they go when I am dead?
The sunset paints your pale skin gold, I say
As the sky goes slowly grey
Would you be kind and turn away
Anyway
Little spider web thoughts go spiralling away
Drifting off at the end of any day
I think we started off that way
Anyway
I will hold that I'm not lying
And I won't let you see me crying
But I cannot say
I am not afraid of dying
For I am young, still afraid of the contents of my head
Where will they go when I am dead?
The sun sinks in the west today
Like it would for any day
But still I know not what to say
Anyway
I will hold that I'm not lying
And I won't let you see me crying
But I cannot say
I am not afraid of dying
For I am young, still afraid of the contents of my head
Where will they go when I am dead?
The sunset turns your grey eyes red, I say
So different from the light of day
Are you so sure we'll stay this way,
Anyway
I will hold that I'm not lying
And I won't let you see me crying
But I cannot say
I am not afraid of dying
For I am young, still afraid of the contents of my head
Where will they go when I am dead?
The sunset paints your pale skin gold, I say
As the sky goes slowly grey
Would you be kind and turn away
Anyway


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home