I Want To Go Home
I Want To Go Home
Can you tell me the way home
Silent stranger in the street
Can you tell me where I'm going
Silent angel in the rafters
I want to go home
But I don't know where that is anymore
I've lost the address of that old blue house
I can't see the trees anymore
Can you tell me who I am
Silent watcher in the moonlight
Can you show me where by tears will land
Silent goddess in the Heavens
I want to go home
But I can't find my way anymore
I've lost my bearings in a strange town
I can't see the trees anymore
Can I look into your eyes
To seek my answers
Can you light my path
Silent starlight on the floor
I want to go home
But I've fallen from the path
I've fallen into a steep ravine
I can't see the trees anymore
Can you guide me to the light
Silent sibling in the darkness
Can you hear me
Can you feel me
Can you see me
Distant angel in the rafters?
I want to go home
I don't even know where that is anymore
Can you help me
My silent watcher
Can you tell me the way home
Silent stranger in the street
Can you tell me where I'm going
Silent angel in the rafters
I want to go home
But I don't know where that is anymore
I've lost the address of that old blue house
I can't see the trees anymore
Can you tell me who I am
Silent watcher in the moonlight
Can you show me where by tears will land
Silent goddess in the Heavens
I want to go home
But I can't find my way anymore
I've lost my bearings in a strange town
I can't see the trees anymore
Can I look into your eyes
To seek my answers
Can you light my path
Silent starlight on the floor
I want to go home
But I've fallen from the path
I've fallen into a steep ravine
I can't see the trees anymore
Can you guide me to the light
Silent sibling in the darkness
Can you hear me
Can you feel me
Can you see me
Distant angel in the rafters?
I want to go home
I don't even know where that is anymore
Can you help me
My silent watcher


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home