Wounded Angel
You can have my soul
You can have my mind
You can cut out my heart and burn it if you want
I'll let you
You can have my tears
You can have my smile
You can bleed my heart until it stops beating
I'll let you
You can have my wings
You can have my body
You can pull me from the Heavens
I'll let you
My angel, my obsession
My vampire, my muse
Do you want my innocence?
You can have it
Do you want to kill me?
Do you want to hurt me?
You can pluck every feather from my wings
And drink my blood
I'll let you
I don't care anymore
Just touch me so I know you're there
Don't leave me in my dingy Heavens
Alone
You can have my mind
You can cut out my heart and burn it if you want
I'll let you
You can have my tears
You can have my smile
You can bleed my heart until it stops beating
I'll let you
You can have my wings
You can have my body
You can pull me from the Heavens
I'll let you
My angel, my obsession
My vampire, my muse
Do you want my innocence?
You can have it
Do you want to kill me?
Do you want to hurt me?
You can pluck every feather from my wings
And drink my blood
I'll let you
I don't care anymore
Just touch me so I know you're there
Don't leave me in my dingy Heavens
Alone


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home