You Don't Know
This is dedicated to a girl I used to know.
You Don't Know
You don't know how much I loved you
You don't now how much I hated myself for loving you
Why you, of all people
But I gave up trying to rule my heart long ago
You don't know how much I hated you
Hated you for charming me
With your talent and beauty
You don't know how much I loved you for it
And hated myself for being so weak
You don't know how much I hated myself
For being the wrong half of the species
I couldn't blame you for anything
It was my fault
You don't know how much I loved you
How much I wrote of you
How I poured my blood into my pen to write you another
Tortured love song
You don't know
And it is probably better
This way
You
Don't
Know
You Don't Know
You don't know how much I loved you
You don't now how much I hated myself for loving you
Why you, of all people
But I gave up trying to rule my heart long ago
You don't know how much I hated you
Hated you for charming me
With your talent and beauty
You don't know how much I loved you for it
And hated myself for being so weak
You don't know how much I hated myself
For being the wrong half of the species
I couldn't blame you for anything
It was my fault
You don't know how much I loved you
How much I wrote of you
How I poured my blood into my pen to write you another
Tortured love song
You don't know
And it is probably better
This way
You
Don't
Know


2 Comments:
Absolutely gorgeous. Dude, you can do no wrong. (I've thrown a bit of mine out in the past. I've written some royal crap, but no one shall ever know.)
Heh. Now if only that applied in the rest of life. I wrote some total poser crap when I was younger, but it has been destroyed.
Post a Comment
<< Home