Obsession
Obsession
Trust me
Trust me
I won't hurt you
You'll feel better
Believe me
You know I will win
I will crush you
Into a babbling lunatic
Unless you give in to me
You know you want me
You know your fear cannot help you
But I can
Trust me
Little girl
Trust me
Let me in
I'm hungry little girl
Let me feed on your flesh
You don't need it anymore
I'm thirsty little girl
Let me drink of your blood
You don't need it anymore
Trust me little girl
I can make the pain stop
I can help you
But you have to trust me
Hold on to me little girl
I won't let you fall
You know you want me
You know you need my help
You know
And I know
Don't try to lie to me
It won't work
It's cold outside little girl
Let me in.
Trust me
Trust me
I won't hurt you
You'll feel better
Believe me
You know I will win
I will crush you
Into a babbling lunatic
Unless you give in to me
You know you want me
You know your fear cannot help you
But I can
Trust me
Little girl
Trust me
Let me in
I'm hungry little girl
Let me feed on your flesh
You don't need it anymore
I'm thirsty little girl
Let me drink of your blood
You don't need it anymore
Trust me little girl
I can make the pain stop
I can help you
But you have to trust me
Hold on to me little girl
I won't let you fall
You know you want me
You know you need my help
You know
And I know
Don't try to lie to me
It won't work
It's cold outside little girl
Let me in.


1 Comments:
Once a vampire nut, the fascination never leaves completely. Love it. I don't write it, but to see more would be nice.
Post a Comment
<< Home