Monday, February 27, 2006

Death In A Pink Boa

Death In A Pink Boa

Do you remember when we used to dance
Innocent victems of circumstance
I was young and you were just a little older
And as time passed so we grew bolder

The pain is gone and I can't feel anymore
It doesn't matter now you're walking out the door
Can't I sing you one more song
One last dance before I'm gone
Won't you let me be someone
Other than what I've become
Death in a pink boa

Do you remember that night in the dark
We ran away to an abandoned park
you had just come out, your folks had thrown you out
I let you cry on my shoulder

The pain is gone and I can't feel anymore
It doesn't matter now you're walking out the door
Can't I sing you one more song
One last dance before I'm gone
Won't you let me be someone
Other than what I've become
Death in a pink boa

Do you remember when we thought we knew
You trusted me, I trusted you
Then slowly you found out, I just couldn't get it out
And you started to grow colder

The pain is gone and I can't feel anymore
It doesn't matter now you're walking out the door
Can't I sing you one more song
One last dance before I'm gone
Won't you let me be someone
Other than what I've become
Death in a pink boa

Whatever happened to 'I'll love you forever'
Whatever happened to 'I'll be there whatever
Happens and trough what goes wrong'
It was just another song
Just another story you told
That you'd be there when I grew old
That's the end of my last song
The last dance before I'm gone
I'm gone

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home