Tuesday, February 14, 2006

Lie To Me (The Masochist Song)

Lie To Me (The Masochist Song)

Lie to me
Tell me you need me
Tell me you want me
Flog me within an inch of my life
But don't go
Lie to me
Hurt me
I don't care
I'll come to you
Do what you please
I'll be your empty sex toy
I'll be your whipped puppy
Lie to me
Hurt me
Wrap your chains around my ribs
Crack them
I don't care
I'll be your distant Romeo
I'll be your cringing sonnet writer
Lie to me
Hurt me
Do what you will
Just don't leave
Slit my wrists
Drink my blood
The only real torture
Would be to live without you
Lie to me
Tell me you need me
Tell me you want me
Lie to me

1 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

Soooooo dysfunctional. Sooooooo real.
Another observation of so many in society. Great piece.

2:12 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home