Monday, February 06, 2006

Little Bit Of Poison

Little Bit Of Poison

You know I love you, my black hearted demon baby
You know I love you, my Satan's mistress evil lady
Darlin' you know I need you bad
You're the best demon girl that I've ever had
Make me feel better when I'm feelin' sad
But sugar honey baby I got somethin' to add

Won't you give me
A little bit of poison
Little bit of poison
Won't you forgive me
My little bit of poison
Little bit of poison
Won't you kiss me
With a little bit of poison
Little bit of poison
Don't you miss me
My little bit of poison
Little bit of poison, yeah

You know I love you, my black hearted demon baby
You know I love you, my Satan's mistress evil lady
I'm the luckiest demon in Hell
Because of you my fire lovin' mademoiselle
I pity any witch who can't cast your spell
But darlin' honey baby I'd be doin' so well

If you'd give me
A little bit of poison
Little bit of poison
Won't you forgive me
My little bit of poison
Little bit of poison
Won't you kiss me
With a little bit of poison
Little bit of poison
Don't you miss me
My little bit of poison
Little bit of poison, yeah

You know I love you, my black hearted demon baby
You know I love you, my Satan's mistress evil lady
Hell's no fun without you here
Even twisting off some medievil pope's ear
Makes me feel just a bit insincere
Darlin' baby honey, won't you be a dear

Won't you give me
A little bit of poison
Little bit of poison
Won't you forgive me
My little bit of poison
Little bit of poison
Won't you kiss me
With a little bit of poison
Little bit of poison
Don't you miss me
My little bit of poison
Little bit of poison, yeah

1 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

Heh-heh-heh. That one was funny. Gods, I'm dying to see the next one on your 'Fallen Angel' series. You ought to go on a copy-paste spree after you're done, and put them all in one section. They tell such a cool story. I also hope it goes on for a while.

10:25 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home