Not Stayin' Alive
Not Stayin' Alive
(by Grim And The Reapers)
Well, you can tell by the way I use my scythe,
I'm the Grim Reaper: I'm endin' life.
Ever since your flesh was warm, I've been waiting here
Since you were born.
And now it's all right. It's OK.
And you may look the other way.
We can try to understand
the end of life's effect on man.
Whether you're a brother or whether you're a mother,
you're not stayin' alive, not stayin' alive.
Feel the city breakin' and everybody shakin',
and we're not stayin' alive, not stayin' alive.
Ah, ha, ha, ha, not stayin' alive, not stayin' alive.
Ah, ha, ha, ha, not stayin' alive.
Well now, you get low and I get high,
C'mon let's go it's time to fly.
Got the wings of heaven on my shoes.
I'm the Angel of Death, and I just can't lose.
You know it's all right. It's OK.
You won't live to see another day.
We can try to understand
the end of life's effect on man.
(by Grim And The Reapers)
Well, you can tell by the way I use my scythe,
I'm the Grim Reaper: I'm endin' life.
Ever since your flesh was warm, I've been waiting here
Since you were born.
And now it's all right. It's OK.
And you may look the other way.
We can try to understand
the end of life's effect on man.
Whether you're a brother or whether you're a mother,
you're not stayin' alive, not stayin' alive.
Feel the city breakin' and everybody shakin',
and we're not stayin' alive, not stayin' alive.
Ah, ha, ha, ha, not stayin' alive, not stayin' alive.
Ah, ha, ha, ha, not stayin' alive.
Well now, you get low and I get high,
C'mon let's go it's time to fly.
Got the wings of heaven on my shoes.
I'm the Angel of Death, and I just can't lose.
You know it's all right. It's OK.
You won't live to see another day.
We can try to understand
the end of life's effect on man.


1 Comments:
Oh, man this cracks me up to this day. This is your epitome on song slaughter so far. (I still think mine is 'Temple of the Raspy Tongue'.)
Post a Comment
<< Home