The Dark Lady Speaks
The Dark Lady Speaks
One who calls me with a glance
Seeking black-clad night romance
One who calls me wondr'ous fair
Praises my eyes and lips and hair
Calls on me to block the light
Calls me belle of boundless night
One who caresses my sable form
One who comes to keep me warm
Through the cold enveloping dark
One who calls my voice a song to which all must hark
I seek your heart and you seek mine
We seek refuge from oppressive sunshine
You long to clasp me to your chest
To lose yourself in my dark breast
You entreat me to start your pulse afresh
You long to stroke my heaving flesh
You follow me into the black
Follow me, no turning back
Leave the sun and earth behind
Part night's curtain and you'll find
All the things of your desire
Come to me, I'll light your fire
One who calls me with a glance
Seeking black-clad night romance
One who calls me wondr'ous fair
Praises my eyes and lips and hair
Calls on me to block the light
Calls me belle of boundless night
One who caresses my sable form
One who comes to keep me warm
Through the cold enveloping dark
One who calls my voice a song to which all must hark
I seek your heart and you seek mine
We seek refuge from oppressive sunshine
You long to clasp me to your chest
To lose yourself in my dark breast
You entreat me to start your pulse afresh
You long to stroke my heaving flesh
You follow me into the black
Follow me, no turning back
Leave the sun and earth behind
Part night's curtain and you'll find
All the things of your desire
Come to me, I'll light your fire


1 Comments:
I really, really, really LOVE this subject/format. More please. Also, if you put up the word recognition thing, you don't get spammed by idiots who are only here to sell you something. (I had to delete so many unwanted posts until I got a move on. Spam on my blog gets me pretty pissed.)
Post a Comment
<< Home